A restored, historic farm house, The Maine Farm House offers country charm and character with new and modern conveniences. Surrounded by an open field, it is located just a 2 minute walk from The Maine House and Lake Christopher. This guest house offers three separate, but adjoining sections which can be used together for a large group or separately for small groups or individuals. Sleeps up to 24 people.
- Seven tastefully decorated bedrooms, each with private baths.
- Hand-crafted fieldstone fireplaces in each section of house.
- Individual thermostat control in each bedroom and suite.
- Private entrances to the main section and each suite.
- Handicapped access (in two sections).
- Living room, dining room and fully equipped kitchen facilities in each section.
- Gas grills and picnic tables
- Beautifully landscaped yard and garden.
- A stereo system for sound in the living room, dining room, or both (includes CD player).
- Gourmet kitchen with six-burner Wolf gas range. Unique island with prep sink. Storage and two dishwashers.
- Two sets of French doors open to front porch and stone patio.
- The grassy area by the lake, plus canoes and outdoor sports equipment, are available for the use of all guests at all three houses, unless prior arrangements have been made for exclusive use.
Looking for more information about The Maine Houses as well
as ideas for fun and interesting things to do while visiting our guesthouses? This 57 page guidebook
is chock full of suggestions of great spots for hiking, biking, boating, skiing, touring, shopping, dining
and much more. DOWNLOAD